Nondestructive, 3D Scanning of Internal Geometries
Your complex parts with internal geometry are 3D
scanned with metrology
grade CT inspection
from GKS Services.
Benefits of CT Scanning for Your Projects:
- Non-destructive of your parts, visual access is not required for CT scanning
- Your object, material or system will not be compromised or impaired so its future usefulness is kept in tact
- CT Scanning can provide accuracies on small parts of +/-0.010mm and accuracies on larger parts of +/-0.025mm (depending on material of part)
- Parts with small, complex, and fine geometry from the medical and electronics industries benefit especially from this technology, since they are very difficult to measure using even the most advanced, laser-based scanning technologies
- Customizable two- and three-dimensional inspections of small- to medium-sized objects generate 3D XYZ scan data in standard file format outputs for inspection and reverse engineering applications
CT scanning helps you capture all surfaces, both external and internal, of complex and free-form parts without damage to the object.
Our expert metrologists will provide you with excellent quality data processing, modeling
work, speed and accuracy
. Start your CT scanning